Page 1 of 1

New guy

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:32 am
by Ibstrange1
Hello, my name is Daryl. I have a degree in telecommunications from a technical college, so I have a fairly decent understanding of electronic circuits. I have always enjoyed upgrading the audio components in my vehicles, starting from my first truck. For the longest time i went the cheap route, but now I am putting a bit more resources into my car audio. I currently have 3 projects for my system. The first is to get my bass working again(i posted what's going on in the deck help area), secondly I want to upgrade my door speakers (the only stock part left, except for the wires, I haven't decided yet if I want kickers, fosgates, or infinities yet), and finally I want to put in a 4 channel amp to push the little speakers.

I am looking forward to being a part of this forum!

Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:28 am
by JeremyC
Welcome Daryl.

The forum is pretty slow lately. but we have a lot of really experianced guys, and I'm sure we can help you figure out your sub problem in no time.

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:57 am
by Joeychgo
Welcome :)