Page 1 of 1

Kenwood 9151d

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 pm
by True95w/t
I bought an amp from a friend because I needed a 1ohm stable amp quickly. I have it powering two Memphis reference series dvc 4ohm subs. I just built a vented enclosure for them. Each is in its own 2.75 ft box tuned to 37 hrtz.
I have the amp bridged and the subs wired for a 1 ohm load. I live them in some songs but it's overpowering on others. I miss my bass knob for my kicker amp. Does anyone know if I can rewire the knob to work with the kenwood amp? I can turn bass down through my deck but it's a pain in the butt to switch the setting every other song.

Posted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:38 am
by stylettc196xz
Chào bạn,hiện bên công ty mình đang có chương trình khuyến mại cực lớn.bạn click vào website công ty mình xem chi tiết nhé : Thegioigiaycao.com

Click ngay nào=>> Siêu khuyến mại giầy tăng chiều caochì có trong 5 ngày

Giầy tăng chiều cao| Giầy cao nam | Cửa nhựa cao cấp | Đăng tin rao vặt