Page 1 of 4

infinity 5350a

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm
by nathan
ive gottan a question for everyone=I have 2 5350a infinity 5 channel amp and i was wondering if it was ok to run 1 sub off of each amp???????????

infinity 5350a

Posted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 pm
by nathan
ive gottan a question for everyone=I have 2 5350a infinity 5 channel amp and i was wondering if it was ok to run 1 sub off of each amp???????????

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 am
by William from NOLA
I moved both your posts to your own thread, this thread.

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm
by Bwcad1
So y did you move coleman?

Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
My post looks very confusing in this thread

Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:52 pm
by William from NOLA
Woops lol. I guess it is obvious I only read the last line. Time to move it back

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:47 am
by Bwcad1
LOL. i was like wtf you doin ahahah

Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:33 pm
by JeremyC
Yes you can run a sub off of each amp. But.... I think your going about it the wrong way.

The amp only has one sub channel. Its rated at 150 watts at 4 ohms.

Thats the only channel you can run your sub off of. The other 4 only put out 50 watts rms, so hooking anything other than components or a coaxial would be a waste.

Why not sell both amps and get a good mono amp in the 500 watt range? Then you wouldn't need to separate the two subs in the enclosure, and you would have 8 extra channels not hooked to anything.

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:35 pm
by nathan
jeremy c I will be useing those 8 channel also for my mids and highs?

Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:08 pm
by colemanyoungerinalaska
i dont think you need 8 channels + 2 sub channels
but if you must have them go for it