Eclipse AV8533.... good unit?... crap?
Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:43 pm
I picked up a eclipse Av8533 in dash dvd, cd, etc. today.
Has the big "brain box" that you have to mount somewhere. Can't find much info other that it retailed for damn near $1700 5 years ago.
My main concern is that it plays good audio. The dvd would be cool for my kids etc. I guess the bling factor would be a little cool in my little old civic.
Any feedback, good or bad would be greatly appreciated.
Has the big "brain box" that you have to mount somewhere. Can't find much info other that it retailed for damn near $1700 5 years ago.
My main concern is that it plays good audio. The dvd would be cool for my kids etc. I guess the bling factor would be a little cool in my little old civic.
Any feedback, good or bad would be greatly appreciated.