Page 1 of 2

2 Kicker L7 Solobaric 12" Subs

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:50 pm
by Z71Zak
I was wondering if there is enough space in an extended cab Chevy Z71 to use the subs I have mentioned. I am planning on taking the back seats out. My brother said there is not enough air space in the truck for it to hit. Is this true?

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 3:40 pm
by f-onefifty
This would be easier if you had the dimensions of the area your going to be using.

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:23 pm
by Fubar
heck yes there is enough room.. you could run 4 sealed 15's.. i've seen it !!

you can easily fit a box for 2 12's back there.. even ported..

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:35 pm
by xloudcivicx
ya I could see you fitting 2 L7's back there

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:38 pm
by GlassWolf
easy fit without back seats.
two 12" subs only need about 4cu ft total, ported. that and the displacement of the ports and subs themselves.

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:10 pm
by Z71Zak
But the question I have is would it get loud. My brother says they won't because there is not enough air in my truck.

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:21 pm
by Fubar
yes you'll get loud.. don't listen to your brother.. lol and if anything else roll your windows down!! :excited:

Fubar

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:37 pm
by Z71Zak
Did you get FUBAR from Saving Private Ryan?

Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:38 pm
by Fubar
no actually i got it from tango and cash... OLD movie...

my screen name was : thelist_isfubar but that was just to draw attention that the list could use a revision and after that i had kiki just change it to fubar..

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:09 am
by GlassWolf
acronyms like FUBAR and SNAFU have been around for decades in the military.
I learned those terms from my parents probably just after I learned to walk.. hehe (no, that wasn't just a few years ago. shush)