Page 1 of 3

wanting more of a guess what i got setup

Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:16 pm
by 812_SaInT
im thinking about selling my powerbass 2xl 10's and going with 8-12 8's. ill be running them off a powerbass xa-900d. i was thing about jbl gto804's but not sure really.. ill have a budget of about 300-350 dollars and it will be going into a older cavalier..

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:33 pm
by 812_SaInT
up.. any help guys

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm
by NorthQuad
You didn't post a question.

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:00 pm
by loudwagon15s
8 8's would be awesome, but if i were doing that, i'd prolly get a larger amp. If you want more comments, maybe a ? in your post would help?

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:01 pm
by 812_SaInT
i thought it would be obvious.. im asking what would be the best choice of 8's for my budget

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 pm
by NorthQuad
So, you want to spend under forty bucks per sub?

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm
by Tim
812_SaInT wrote:i thought it would be obvious.. im asking what would be the best choice of 8's for my budget

I am guessing you are going for an spl type setup, is that correct??

40.00 per sub that is gonna be hard, well...I retract that statement.

Are you biased to any particular brand??

What about power handling?

Tim

Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:44 pm
by loudwagon15s

Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:15 pm
by Tim
Those would both be two great choices. I think for the extra 10.00 I would go with the polks.

Tim

Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:42 pm
by GlassWolf
I'd just go with a single 18"