Page 1 of 2

Wiring into 1ohm

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 am
by jgs07
hey guys, i just wanted to check if i had my wiring correct. the sub is dvc 2ohm and i wired it parallel to present 1ohm load to my amp. here are some pics. black wire is negative silver wire is positive.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:49 am
by jgs07
more pics

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:08 am
by Bwcad1
Correct.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:06 am
by loudwagon15s
do i spot a prefab?

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:43 am
by MobileAudio219
loudwagon15s wrote:do i spot a prefab?
You shut your dirty mouth!

Seriously though, I heard it was designed by a genious. I bet the designer would recommend that he remove the carpet from the port if he hasnt yet done so. :bigwink:

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:28 am
by jgs07
MobileAudio219 wrote:You shut your dirty mouth!
Seriously though, I heard it was designed by a genious. I bet the designer would recommend that he remove the carpet from the port if he hasnt yet done so. :bigwink:
how though? that thing is glued on there real good.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:39 am
by Bwcad1
MobileAudio219 wrote:You shut your dirty mouth!
Seriously though, I heard it was designed by a genious. I bet the designer would recommend that he remove the carpet from the port if he hasnt yet done so. :bigwink:
Nah i didn't design this one.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:42 am
by smoker
Bwcad1 wrote:Nah i didn't design this one.


no one implied you did.......(here comes the phone call LOL)

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:03 am
by Bwcad1
smoker wrote:no one implied you did.......(here comes the phone call LOL)
This was a joke between me and him smartass lol.

Mobile actually designed the box. i was making a comment that if a genius designed it it would have to have been myself.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm
by smoker
and i was making a comment that if a genius did design it it would NOT have been you......regularly scheduled programming now being enjoyed