Page 1 of 2

2 Lethal injection 12s at 260 each or.... Some RE subs

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:50 pm
by Mithrandir
Should I go with 2 leathal injection 12s 260 each or go with RE SE 12s at 160 each, OR! step it up to RE SX 12s for ??? each?

MobileAudio219 will be building me the ported box for the system and ill be running them off of a JBL 1200.1 1200 rms amp. Just wondering if the lethal injections are worth the extra money over the RE SEs or not, or if the RE SX 12s would be louder even though they are only getting 600 rms each.

Basically what im looking for is somthing loud and similar to my Infinity Reference 12s except louder :D . If the more expensive subs are going to be significantly louder ill just go with the cheaper ones lol.

Unless I can sell my JBL 1200.1 for like 150-200 and get a good 2000 rms amp for around 350 or 400

Edit: Damn power is cheap now!

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_121 ... 2008D.html

2000 watts for 340 bucks. Id do that and go with the SXs if i can sell my jbl for 150.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:55 pm
by Bwcad1
Or you could private message me and see what i could do for you ;)

i could build you one nice 12 for that 1200.1 much like mine for close to that price.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:00 pm
by Mithrandir
Bwcad1 wrote:Or you could private message me and see what i could do for you ;)

i could build you one nice 12 for that 1200.1 much like mine for close to that price.
Eh I have my heart set on 2 12s ported. I think im gonna look into prices for the SXs and see what they come and and see if I can sell my 1200.1

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm
by Bwcad1
Well if your interested in wolfpacks shoot me a PM and i can get you a quote on a pair of 12's

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:04 pm
by Mithrandir
Bwcad1 wrote:Well if your interested in wolfpacks shoot me a PM and i can get you a quote on a pair of 12's
How do they comepare with RE's SE and Lethal Injections?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 pm
by Bwcad1
I rebuilt lethal injection's and they outperformed them. Cheap Audio can attest to that.

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:11 pm
by Mithrandir
Bwcad1 wrote:I rebuilt lethal injection's and they outperformed them. Cheap Audio can attest to that.
Then yeah, throw me a quote lol. Anyone who has Rebuilt subs i will pretty much trust that they know what they are doing and arent lieing. XD.

Id rather help out a smaller business any day

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:02 pm
by MobileAudio219
Mithrandir wrote:Then yeah, throw me a quote lol. Anyone who has Rebuilt subs i will pretty much trust that they know what they are doing and arent lieing. XD.

Id rather help out a smaller business any day
One of Bills super woofers would be awesome! I trust in whatever he says. :bow

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:55 am
by CaptainPioneer
I can say this the RE SX12's are beasts of subs... I have never heard Bill's but some day I will... Either way you can't go wrong.

Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:42 am
by Mithrandir
MobileAudio219 wrote:One of Bills super woofers would be awesome! I trust in whatever he says. :bow
Yeah probably going with 2 of bills 12s.