Page 1 of 2

What classes have you taken?

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 am
by Chris from Washington
Just wondering what classes everyone has taken and completed?

Here is my list so far.

Beginning Self Defense Attending
Basic Skills Completed
Treadmill Basics Completed
Beginning Weight Lifting Completed

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:23 pm
by Tim
I have taken the basic skillz. Not sure if I have completed or not though.
I'll take more later on.

tim

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:30 pm
by Chris from Washington
Also don't forget there are more classes in the different cities too.

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:32 pm
by Tim
oops I made a boo boo. I have taken the basic computers not the basic skills.

Tim

How do I know if I hav completed it or not.;

tim

Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:59 pm
by Chris from Washington
Tim wrote:oops I made a boo boo. I have taken the basic computers not the basic skills.

Tim

How do I know if I hav completed it or not.;

tim
on the home page, near the bottom it says what classes you've completed and if you are attending any.

Posted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:14 am
by hawkman
Here's mine

Treadmill Basics Attending
Basic Skills Completed
Beginning Weight Lifting Completed
Basic Computers Completed

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:20 am
by scotts1000rr
Beginning Weight Lifting Attending
Basic Skills Completed
Basic Computers Completed
Beginning Self Defense Completed

Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 am
by MaxdSPL
Basic skills completed
treadmill completed
Currently attending the Basic SQUAT and Offensive program

Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 9:34 pm
by MaxdSPL
Treadmill Basics Completed
Beginning Weight Lifting Completed
Basic Skills Completed
Beginning Self Defense Completed
Advanced Martial Arts Completed

Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:38 am
by hawkman
Intermediate Karate 35 days remaining
Basic Skills Completed
Beginning Weight Lifting Completed
Basic Computers Completed
Treadmill Basics Completed
Beginning Self Defense Completed
Drivers Education Completed
Beginning Karate Completed :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: