Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Tires
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Tires
So I picked up a set of tires on tirerack.
For some reason they were only $51 each when the cheapest I have found them locally is $135.
The reviews I've read show that they are decent. Anyone know anything about them?
BF Goodrich g-force super sport A/S
Supposedly good all year traction. My current tires have 57k miles (factory tires) and basically no tread. I've worn into the wears bars a little ways.
For some reason they were only $51 each when the cheapest I have found them locally is $135.
The reviews I've read show that they are decent. Anyone know anything about them?
BF Goodrich g-force super sport A/S
Supposedly good all year traction. My current tires have 57k miles (factory tires) and basically no tread. I've worn into the wears bars a little ways.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
wal-mart will do it even if you don't buy the tires there???
what are the chances that walmart guys in Milwaukee (all the walmarts are getto) won't mess up something w/ my car??? especially after they see the 0 awg wire and subs/amps in the trunk.
The oil change guys always pitch a fit about my 0 awg - "like OMG OMG... thats some 0 awg right there, how expensive was that wire w/ the cover on it... you must get mad dbz..."
and then I tell them I have walmart subs since they know my address and all... (don't want to tempt anyone)
what are the chances that walmart guys in Milwaukee (all the walmarts are getto) won't mess up something w/ my car??? especially after they see the 0 awg wire and subs/amps in the trunk.
The oil change guys always pitch a fit about my 0 awg - "like OMG OMG... thats some 0 awg right there, how expensive was that wire w/ the cover on it... you must get mad dbz..."
and then I tell them I have walmart subs since they know my address and all... (don't want to tempt anyone)
At $25 bucks each, that still ain't bad since you saved a ton on the tires and any place (including Walmart) is going to charge you for disposal too and the damn State EPA tire fee and tax... So if they're willing to go $100 bucks on the rim and out the door it still ain't bad.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Wal-mart charges $3.50 per tire for mounting and $5.00 per tire balancing. It's 2 bucks a tire to have them dispose of youre old tire...cargodz wrote:At $25 bucks each, that still ain't bad since you saved a ton on the tires and any place (including Walmart) is going to charge you for disposal too and the damn State EPA tire fee and tax... So if they're willing to go $100 bucks on the rim and out the door it still ain't bad.
So thats $10.50 x 4 so thats $42.00 bucks...
Use a fake address if your that worried about it...
Our wal-mart here does a good job mounting and balancing..
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/catalog.gsp?cat=495845

