Page 95 of 128

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:30 am
by OnYrMrk
You trained 49 times and successfully gained 2100.0000 defense.

.: Attributes
Strength: 709,845 Defense: 637,439
Speed: 701,177 Total: 2,048,461

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:46 am
by JeremyC
I like them all well rounded, even if speed is were its at for attacking.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:06 am
by OnYrMrk
Well I just busted Gamehunta out of the slammer, only to attack him right after. Another "out of the fire and into the flame"

war is hell

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:08 am
by OnYrMrk
JeremyC wrote:I like them all well rounded, even if speed is were its at for attacking.

Strength: 675,993
Defense: 86,867
Speed: 750,442
Bank: Couldn't find out.
Points: Couldn't find out

can't figure out why this guy beat me...here are my attributes

Strength: 712,755
Defense: 707,770
Speed: 701,177
Total: 2,121,702

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:57 am
by Chris from Washington
OnYrMrk wrote:Strength: 675,993
Defense: 86,867
Speed: 750,442
Bank: Couldn't find out.
Points: Couldn't find out

can't figure out why this guy beat me...here are my attributes

Strength: 712,755
Defense: 707,770
Speed: 701,177
Total: 2,121,702
I've had some situations like this also, where stat for stat mine were better but the other guy won. The only thing I can think of is, the spy doesn't report when a user is using one of the enhancers (cocaine, beer etc). So they have that boost in power, but it doesn't display there.

OH, looks like Warlord is online again.

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:09 am
by Wac137
well I am not part of your gang but I will answer anyways, I l ike to keep mine all pretty much even. I'm only level 17 right now but heres what they are at so far:

Strength: 81,100 Defense: 85,635
Speed: 85,107 Total: 251,842

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:10 am
by Bwcad1
im at level 17 and im 100k 100k and 60k

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:22 am
by MaxdSPL
I think that somewhat rounded is better. Granted, the other way is easier, harder lvls give you a better chance if your attributes are as well rounded as a young anna nicole was............rest in peace.............

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:33 am
by OnYrMrk
I can tell you now that there is no way I will take trim spa...that stuff will kill you

Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:34 am
by William from NOLA
Someone take out WARLORD please.

He's killed me twice in the recent.