Page 93 of 128

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:29 pm
by JeremyC
hay joe, you get my message?

EDIT: Yeah they only have 3 people I can't kill. And I am WPs new guy.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:34 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Joe, I posted Warlords stats. As long as you have the 27 mag or the police revolver theres absolutely NO REASON why you cant beat him!!!

NONE!

Nail his ass to his face Joe!

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:41 pm
by Chris from Washington
So where do you find the police revolver?
I don't even see anyone selling them? Did you find them searching the city?

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:00 pm
by JeremyC
I learned a new trick. Bring up FEWs page.

http://mafiabattle.net/index.php?on=gang&id=60

see who is online, and just start driving from city to city.

Man I am glad I am not on that team. Or BB.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:05 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
ya... Im waiting for WARLORD...

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm
by Chris from Washington
So any word on how this war is going? Looks like we are doing pretty well, and are holding our own.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:54 pm
by Bwcad1
beatin ass.

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:30 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
ya... Warlord must of equipped his shepherds cloak which is a 75% multiplier on defense, in which hes got over a million, so it makes him way tought to beat... I still cant be him with 700K strength and 300K speed...

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:17 pm
by joeyc
Bwcad1 wrote:beatin ass.
now who's the assbadger?

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:24 pm
by joeyc
anyone have problems sending messages on the game?