Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

What kind of music do you listen to?

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

CaptainPioneer wrote:I love Pantera but a new Hardcore band would prolly be Zakk Wyldes Black Label Society fyi but they still have some soft songs but its to realyl show off Zakk's extremely amazing talent with a guitar
They're not hardcore either, you're still in the metal genre that people tend to group in with hardcore :)

He is an amazing guitarist. I still love to listen to Live and Loud.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

solacedagony wrote:They're not hardcore either, you're still in the metal genre that people tend to group in with hardcore :)
He is an amazing guitarist. I still love to listen to Live and Loud.
I like hardcore..... well nevermind.... :surprised
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

Ok well wait then where do ppl like Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson fall into?
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
William from NOLA
Posts: 5172
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Metairie, LA
Contact:

Post by William from NOLA »

CaptainPioneer wrote:Ok well wait then where do ppl like Rob Zombie and Marilyn Manson fall into?
I'd say that was all really just hard rock, just a little on the weird side for Manson :)

Now I must dig up some Rob Zombie for me to listen to.
A.K.A. megahurts4 :: Member since: July 19, 2002 :eek:
CaptainPioneer
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3389
Joined: Fri May 20, 2005 8:30 am
Location: Monroe, CT
Contact:

Post by CaptainPioneer »

I love Rob Zombie hate his films though lol
COR UNUM VIA UNA - Jay Chmura
User avatar
brent
Senior Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:32 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Post by brent »

^^ Agreed ^^

William from Nola
I think you will find Rob Zombie somewhat as disturbing as Manson. I like both Zombie and Manson. Mainly because of the kickdrums.
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Post by Scarrell »

i liked White Zombie better, especially the cd AstroCreep 2000.. but as far as Rob Zombie, Hellbilly Deluxe was his only good cd.. if you like him, you could look into Powerman 5000(Robs brother, his name is Spyder Zombie), they are "ok"
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

http://myspace.com/terror - That's classic hardcore.

White Zombie is awesome, not into Rob Zombie or his films though :-\
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

I liike some powerman 5000's stuff. had no clue the guy was related to rob zombie. marilyn manson has some good songs. so does slayer. i guess i'm an all around guy eh/
Image
- Keith
solacedagony
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2171
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Contact:

Post by solacedagony »

I got into heavy music when my friend gave me Slayer - Diabolus in Musica. Love that stuff.
Glass would definately know Ian McKaye and Minor Threat, the general beginning of straight edge.
Post Reply