Page 8 of 12

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:30 pm
by High Society
ya that was sick.....

You really should change the title below your name to *emo
I hope this whole time you were kiddin and don't really think I'm emo???

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:52 pm
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:ya that was sick.....
I hope this whole time you were kiddin and don't really think I'm emo???
And what if I'm not/wasnt, you going to get all emo and cry? cry, cry baby, cry! :happy055:

I'm never going to let you live this down!

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:07 am
by GlassWolf
ramones, meatmen, SoD, Jello & the dead kennedys, tesco vee and the hate police, Social D.. the good old days.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:12 am
by kevinberry1
GlassWolf wrote:ramones, meatmen, SoD, Jello & the dead kennedys, tesco vee and the hate police, Social D.. the good old days.
Glass do you like Bad Religion? That was one of my favorite bands in the past.

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:18 am
by GlassWolf
yup got a couple of their CDs

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:23 am
by CaptainPioneer
Personally im not a huge punk fan only because alot of ppl make this huge deal out of ppl like the Sex Pistols and personally and this is my opinion so please dont kill me for it... they had NO TALENT... another thing i cant understand is they say they were so political... I never really saw it at least i didnt hear it in their music too much... If you want political Listen to System of A Down... Those guys are awesome performers and I like them. Alot of ppl dont like them but i dont know why i do. oh well

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:30 am
by GlassWolf
Public Enemy was political :)
I never got into the sex pistols much myself.
wasn't into the whole drugs and booze thing. I was straight edge

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:30 am
by CaptainPioneer
^^^Ditto... i happen to like NWA a little more than PE but to each his own lol

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:25 am
by MobileAudio219
CaptainPioneer wrote:Personally im not a huge punk fan only because alot of ppl make this huge deal out of ppl like the Sex Pistols and personally and this is my opinion so please dont kill me for it... they had NO TALENT... another thing i cant understand is they say they were so political... I never really saw it at least i didnt hear it in their music too much... If you want political Listen to System of A Down... Those guys are awesome performers and I like them. Alot of ppl dont like them but i dont know why i do. oh well
System of a down isnt horrible... I don't really care for some of their newer stuff, but atleast its not emo... :surprised

Posted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:18 am
by solacedagony
GlassWolf wrote:Public Enemy was political :)
I never got into the sex pistols much myself.
wasn't into the whole drugs and booze thing. I was straight edge
I dunno if you're still up to date on the straight edge scene, but it's ridiculous now. I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs myself.
Now, the scene consists of these idiots going to hardcore shows and starting fights with everyone.