Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
cool game
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
I have 38 turns at the gym, and I live in the Bocceli Manor too. Really helped me out. BTW, I am now lvl 30...and I just took out Murdock...LITTLE SHIT!! LMAO...he has been hiding in New York...but I just took his ass out!
I can die a happy man now
I can die a happy man now
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
- William from NOLA
- Posts: 5172
- Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
- Location: Metairie, LA
- Contact:
The price is 100Billion...it is well worth the money. I now train 39 times, and will full awake, walk away with about 1600 each time. Down to about 1/2..which is still about 800 or so. It isn't a bad thing.
Training gets easier and easier.
gonna hit the hay...g'night all!
Joe
Training gets easier and easier.
gonna hit the hay...g'night all!
Joe
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
I've had a bad run of luck hitting guys who have crazy stats!! Not that mine are shabby but theres are just crazy high!! like 500,000 and 600,000.....for a level 33! wtf two different ones like that. guess I should use the spy more often, but it just slows me down dangit.
Morel Elate 3-ways ran by a Genesis Series III Dual-mono, Morel Ultimo ran by an Autotek mm3000.1, Alpine DVA-9861
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
JC's Customs
For all your stereo wants.......
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Joey, use the spy, set up all your target in seperate tabbed windows. Then use a drug like coke or beer, and slaughter them all.
Thats my intentions. I got a bootleggers beer sitting in inventory ready for the challenge. Police revolver and Italian coat... Need the trench coat or the 1920 vest...
Thats my intentions. I got a bootleggers beer sitting in inventory ready for the challenge. Police revolver and Italian coat... Need the trench coat or the 1920 vest...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Oh, and by the way I bought the Bersculoni Family company, yanno the most expensive house....
I have a dream, one day to kick the shit out of all our enemies on my own...
I have a dream, one day to kick the shit out of all our enemies on my own...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
i'l be like that by level 33 :Pjoeyc wrote:I've had a bad run of luck hitting guys who have crazy stats!! Not that mine are shabby but theres are just crazy high!! like 500,000 and 600,000.....for a level 33! wtf two different ones like that. guess I should use the spy more often, but it just slows me down dangit.

- Keith
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Todays goal is to level up to level 15...
I started off this morning at level 11 I think...
I will settle for 14. But Ive been mugging and killing and training like crazy. Found me some weak 13's and Ive been beating them up. Added them to my enemy contacts, just go back find them/kill them and drive to another city to level up... hehe...
I chatted with a guy from CAF. It actually is guys from CarAudio.com's forums... He noted people figured out who they were, found their thread (like this one) and was basicly spying on them!
I started off this morning at level 11 I think...
I will settle for 14. But Ive been mugging and killing and training like crazy. Found me some weak 13's and Ive been beating them up. Added them to my enemy contacts, just go back find them/kill them and drive to another city to level up... hehe...
I chatted with a guy from CAF. It actually is guys from CarAudio.com's forums... He noted people figured out who they were, found their thread (like this one) and was basicly spying on them!
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!