Page 63 of 128
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:58 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
yup we keep moving right up...
I sold a coke and awake and used the pints for energy to train.
BMW sent me some pills and points and Ive trained all 500 points he sent me. Im selling off 10 of the awakes for more points to build up.
Ive stopped worrying about defense and put it all between strength and speed. If Im the first one off the line and carry the biggest stick I shouldnt have to defend...
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:21 pm
by Chris from Washington
Ya I saw we moved up again today!
Woohoo!!
I've been training like crazy too the past couple days!
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:39 pm
by OnYrMrk
well today looks like a banner day for Wolfpack Gang. So why is wac187 attacking me? Dude, you are like a level 9...I am 20 levels above you...what gives?
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:53 pm
by Wac137
lol Sorry man .... nothing against you at all I just needed to be killed so I could transfer some money safely. So I attacked someone I knew would kick my ass.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:56 pm
by Team AI
LOL I do that when I want to play the slots or want to buy something expensive.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:58 pm
by Wac137
hah ya thats what I was doing I was selling something for 1 billion and didnt wanna get killed as soon as i got the money for it.

Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:01 pm
by OnYrMrk
wow
Battle
Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 125%
You are in a fight with Not the Mama.
Natural speeds are:
Not the Mama: 63414.9409
onyrmrk: 256524.9824
Using your 27 Magnum you hit 5 on Not the Mama.
roughly 90lines of I hit you you hit me crap
Not the Mama killed you.
Not the Mama gained 32 EXP and stole, from you $0.
I EDITED THIS TO KEEP THE POST SMALL
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:02 pm
by OnYrMrk
Bill,
A new alliance is being negotiated, check you messages online. That is all
Joe
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:36 pm
by OnYrMrk
God I love this game
Him: Level 41
Me: Level 28
battle:
Battle
Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 147%
You are in a fight with Aspire.
Natural speeds are:
Aspire: 100791.0928
onyrmrk: 260978.6498
Using your 27 Magnum you hit 23,637 on Aspire.
You killed Aspire.
You gain 4,116 EXP and stole $120 from Aspire.
Your gang took $10 from Aspire.
Posted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:44 pm
by Darthness
joe, how many turns do you get at the gym on full energy?