Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

yup we keep moving right up...

I sold a coke and awake and used the pints for energy to train.

BMW sent me some pills and points and Ive trained all 500 points he sent me. Im selling off 10 of the awakes for more points to build up.

Ive stopped worrying about defense and put it all between strength and speed. If Im the first one off the line and carry the biggest stick I shouldnt have to defend...
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

Ya I saw we moved up again today!
Woohoo!!

I've been training like crazy too the past couple days!
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

well today looks like a banner day for Wolfpack Gang. So why is wac187 attacking me? Dude, you are like a level 9...I am 20 levels above you...what gives?
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Wac137
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Norris City,IL
Contact:

Post by Wac137 »

lol Sorry man .... nothing against you at all I just needed to be killed so I could transfer some money safely. So I attacked someone I knew would kick my ass. :thumbsup
Team AI
Senior Member
Posts: 362
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:23 pm
Location: Ligonier, IN
Contact:

Post by Team AI »

LOL I do that when I want to play the slots or want to buy something expensive.
Wac137
Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: Norris City,IL
Contact:

Post by Wac137 »

hah ya thats what I was doing I was selling something for 1 billion and didnt wanna get killed as soon as i got the money for it. :sm29:
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

wow


Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 125%
You are in a fight with Not the Mama.

Natural speeds are:
Not the Mama: 63414.9409
onyrmrk: 256524.9824


Using your 27 Magnum you hit 5 on Not the Mama.
roughly 90lines of I hit you you hit me crap
Not the Mama killed you.

Not the Mama gained 32 EXP and stole, from you $0.


I EDITED THIS TO KEEP THE POST SMALL
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Bill,

A new alliance is being negotiated, check you messages online. That is all

Joe
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

God I love this game

Him: Level 41
Me: Level 28

battle:

Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 147%
You are in a fight with Aspire.

Natural speeds are:
Aspire: 100791.0928
onyrmrk: 260978.6498


Using your 27 Magnum you hit 23,637 on Aspire.
You killed Aspire.

You gain 4,116 EXP and stole $120 from Aspire.
Your gang took $10 from Aspire.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

joe, how many turns do you get at the gym on full energy?
Image
- Keith
Post Reply