Page 7 of 9

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:20 pm
by Jonathan
It makes me wonder if Dan did a good thing giving so many people rights to use XBL^2 :)

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:41 pm
by GlassWolf
encourages competition between manufacturers. it's a good thing.

Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:03 pm
by Fishy
Well for whatever its worth I for one will be giving what little reputation points I can to this thread's creator as well as a few others. I've learned a lot, especially from bigbass.

Thanks, Lloyd

and Thanks, Justin.

:happy055:

-Fishy

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:35 am
by GlassWolf
Indeed. Even if some disagree with the approach or politics of this thread's creation, I'll say this. It's brought some good minds to the forum, and I welcome them.

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 5:45 am
by NDMstang65
so you want an efficiency cookie or something? ;) :words

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:34 am
by Ryan from Ohio
No I want an efficiency pop tart

:happy013:

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:00 am
by Mithrandir
alright kiki, ill search for em and check em out

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:02 am
by ridr4lif
You can check out the Ascendants at

http://www.ascendantaudio.com

TEDD

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:11 am
by Mithrandir
yeah, i just found a link to it on another forum, dude those subs look bangin, and for only 145 bucks a piece!!! thats about what i got ripped off for this infinities.

I wish they had the avalanche 12s out lol. I think I might get 2 of these, I just wish I could wire em to 4 ohms so I only use part of my jbl 1200.1s power.

All this qts talk has me extremely confused, im lookin through the faqs now to see if i can see what ur talkin about in my other post kiki

Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:23 am
by GlassWolf
here ya go Mith
http://diyaudiocorner.tripod.com/formula.htm

I like cookies.