Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

XXX's over-rated...a challenge to you.

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

It makes me wonder if Dan did a good thing giving so many people rights to use XBL^2 :)
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

encourages competition between manufacturers. it's a good thing.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Fishy
Senior Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:29 pm
Location: Tamarac (Ft. Laud), FL

Post by Fishy »

Well for whatever its worth I for one will be giving what little reputation points I can to this thread's creator as well as a few others. I've learned a lot, especially from bigbass.

Thanks, Lloyd

and Thanks, Justin.

:happy055:

-Fishy
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

Indeed. Even if some disagree with the approach or politics of this thread's creation, I'll say this. It's brought some good minds to the forum, and I welcome them.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
NDMstang65
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:05 pm
Location: Covington,VA

Post by NDMstang65 »

so you want an efficiency cookie or something? ;) :words
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

No I want an efficiency pop tart

:happy013:
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

alright kiki, ill search for em and check em out
ridr4lif
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2004 11:00 am
Location: East Hampton, NY

Post by ridr4lif »

You can check out the Ascendants at

http://www.ascendantaudio.com

TEDD
Mithrandir
Senior Member
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:30 am

Post by Mithrandir »

yeah, i just found a link to it on another forum, dude those subs look bangin, and for only 145 bucks a piece!!! thats about what i got ripped off for this infinities.

I wish they had the avalanche 12s out lol. I think I might get 2 of these, I just wish I could wire em to 4 ohms so I only use part of my jbl 1200.1s power.

All this qts talk has me extremely confused, im lookin through the faqs now to see if i can see what ur talkin about in my other post kiki
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

here ya go Mith
http://diyaudiocorner.tripod.com/formula.htm

I like cookies.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Post Reply