Page 59 of 128
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:28 am
by Darthness
not sure if i'm jesus but i gave my self a colt and donated a italian coat, some canibis, a bazooka, and close to 400 points
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:29 am
by Bwcad1
apparently you are then lol
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:46 am
by OnYrMrk
my little conversation with Murdock
Title: just sad Sender: [WP] onyrmrk
Sent: 02 Feb 2007, 1:45pm
when you try to hit a 25 and lose. BTW, Ball Busters and WP struck a deal...no need to try and get revenge now. thank you...bye bye
his reply
Title: Re: just sad Sender: [TAT] Murdock
Recieved: 02 Feb 2007, 2:19pm
I have 0 clue wtf you are blabbering about from that putrid sewer of yours. Make some coherant sentences next time, then get back to me. Maybe take an Eng 101 class while you are at it.
My reply to that:
Title: Re: just sad Sender: [WP] onyrmrk
Sent: 02 Feb 2007, 2:25pm
Murdock attacked you and lost, you gained 1,584 EXP...you attacked me while I was offline shortly after 6am server time. I know it wasn't for experience seeing that you are a level 35 and I am a level 25...so why would you hit me? I didn't have any money to steal either. Last time you hit the Wolfpack gang it was a hired hit from Ball Buster Gang, who is now our allie...so why the attack? It is a simple question.
His little reply to that
Title: Re: just sad Sender: [TAT] Murdock
Recieved: 02 Feb 2007, 2:24pm
P.S. maggot,
Not all of us spend every waking hour playing this game. Some of us have a life. Let me take a shot what you probably look like:
So which one is you?
[ATTACH]884[/ATTACH]
My reply was I was the one taking the picture of you and your three pathetic little friends.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:03 am
by Chris from Washington
LOL at your last response!!
Funny how mad he gets too!
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:31 am
by OnYrMrk
it was a fun conversation. He eventually stated that I was probably emo, lived in my mom's basement..shit like that. I just laughed. I hope he works at Dell. LOL
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 am
by Chris from Washington
all the stuff he is acusing you of, is really him.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:20 pm
by OnYrMrk
Quick update!!!! MiataTurbo.net has changed their tag from MTN to PSI
try not to attack them. I know it will take some getting used to..but try hard. I have also sent out a mass mailing instructing this as well.
joe
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:37 pm
by William from NOLA
So how long you think before we take over DVC? lol
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:07 pm
by OnYrMrk
ALONGFREAKING TIME
although we have moved up the ranks from #22 to #18 overnight.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:22 pm
by MaxdSPL
Because now we are bringing the law, our law, to the lawless. Damn the rest.......lol