Page 57 of 128

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:31 pm
by JeremyC
its the music, i put in Chamillionaire and the game ain't been the same since.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:46 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
hello, police revolver needed... I got people to kill!

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:05 pm
by William from NOLA
Ryan from Ohio wrote:hello, police revolver needed... I got people to kill!
You'll get one tomorrow. That's your punishment for not joining us in the first place! lol

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:06 pm
by Darthness
i was at 10,000 total gym points at level before.. i wanted to be able to whoop on higher levels before i got out of the loading docks, i suggest you do the same. i'm now level 8 (by accident - i attacked a few high level people and now i'm slacking, only being at 30,000.

can someone send me some points? i have 1 right now.. i bured them all training for a retaliation, and i got burrrneeed.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:09 pm
by JeremyC
Well crap I got kicked out of the docks. So what town is everyone in?

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:32 pm
by JeremyC
cool I am trying for 30g total gym points before i step out into level 5. so we will see what happens.

EDIT, so much for that. Now I am a level 6.

EDIT # 2 Well I am done for the night. Been fun, be back tommorow.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:42 pm
by Bwcad1
most of us are in chi town.

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:10 pm
by JeremyC
hay whats the combo to the locker in the airport

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:11 pm
by Bwcad1
no one knows

Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 5:54 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Im in Detroit.

Gotta be level 5+ I think...

Ive found some good stuff while searching in Detroit. 10x per spin...

Got an awake pill tonight.

I managed to score a coke from an idiot for $200 mill... He posted in the newspaper coke $200 mill in item market... I jumped right on that quicker than shit...

Hell one awake and one coke I sold for $8billion. This time Im going for points, 450 for both items. THen Im going to build up my strength and speed with it...

I need the 30 day noob pack, then I could REALLY kick some ass... Or the 60/90...

Bill if you pick me up the 30 day pack I can hit ya back the $5 when your in Toledo.