Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

i sent him 150 as well.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

thanks for the money guys, and the help. Few more min, and I will be a level three.

EDIT Ok I am at level three, thanks again for the help.

Oh Bill I signed up for a class. Do you get points from it every day, or just when its finished.

I ended up getting one of the packs, and it has helped a ton.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

this just happened again
spetznaz attacked you and won, you lost $530.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 121%
You are in a fight with F: oP!.

Natural speeds are:
F: oP!: 83914.3977
onyrmrk: 217288.7177


Using your Colt 1911 you hit 39,996 on F: oP!.
You killed F: oP!.

You gain 1,452 EXP and stole $8,444 from F: oP!.
Your gang took $444 from F: oP!.



he was a 29...I am a 24...WOOT!
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

can I get some points so I can get myself trained enough so I can take this loser out!!
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

Chris from Washington wrote:this just happened again
spetznaz attacked you and won, you lost $530.
I messaged him why he hit you while you were online, and I am awaiting an answer
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

I don't even care if someone hits me when I'm online. If we were close to being equal, if he wants to get me while i'm online. No biggie to me, I would do the same to him
it's the fact that he's a 29 attacking a 9 over and over and over.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I am a 24...I was hit by a 49 twenty times the other night cause a friend deposited a Billion in my account when I was offline. Did I have a problem...no...nothing I could do. Sure you can make it tempting for similar lvls to attack you when you have a large amount in your pockets, but don't be surprised if you get mugged or attacked because of it. It is just the way the game goes. I myself am guilty of it. There was a 4 in Chicago, offline with 2.7B in his pockets. I attacked him 3 times and got myself over 1.5B in revenue. shit happens when you are offline.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

spetznaz attacked you and won, you lost $530. 01 Feb 2007, 7:42pm
spetznaz mugged you, they managed to steal $517 from you. 31 Jan 2007, 10:28pm
spetznaz attacked you and won, you lost $890. 31 Jan 2007, 9:12pm
spetznaz mugged you, they managed to steal $561 from you. 31 Jan 2007, 9:12pm
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

all differnt days...all while you were offline. The only person he mentioned personally as having a small problem with was Joey, mainly cause Joey did what he is doing to you. It is going to be fine. I am taking care of it. With this gang, a show of force is NOT the way to go. Have to take care of it diplomatically.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Post Reply