Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

cool game

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

the days in school are the same as regular real life days.
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

that level 27 guy killed me... i was hoping i'd be able to get him back but no luck. i trained like a fool and burned up 90 points. :(
Image
- Keith
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

When did he kill you Keith?
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Darthness
Master of My Domain
Posts: 3706
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:54 pm

Post by Darthness »

paulmation attacked you and won, you lost $103. 01 Feb 2007, 5:28pm [delete]
spetznaz mugged you, they managed to steal $71 from you.


and that spetnaz guy keeps mugging me. he's too strong for me.
Image
- Keith
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

I will try and take him out. Paulmation took you out before the truce. Let it go. Spetnaz and I wil lhave a little talk, and if I can't get him, I will sick TommyG or Bmwthumpin on him
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

same 2 that got me. they are both level 20's aren't they.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

OnYrMrk wrote:I will try and take him out. Paulmation took you out before the truce. Let it go. Spetnaz and I wil lhave a little talk, and if I can't get him, I will sick TommyG or Bmwthumpin on him


Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 121%
You are in a fight with spetznaz.

Natural speeds are:
spetznaz: 73180.7982
onyrmrk: 207075.3067


Using your Colt 1911 you hit 9,492 on spetznaz.
You killed spetznaz.

You gain 1,452 EXP and stole $0 from spetznaz.
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

ok two questions.

How do I get more points, and how to a battle someone?

Oh and I am a level 2 all ready, so thanks for the help guys.
User avatar
Chris from Washington
Posts: 4671
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Washington
Contact:

Post by Chris from Washington »

you can easy points if you vote for the site. click on each of the links, and you get points and $

to battle someone, you do a search, and then click on a name. You'll see a link that says attack. I would spy on the person first, and see if you can get some info on them.
User avatar
OnYrMrk
Posts: 2864
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Moore, Oklahoma
Contact:

Post by OnYrMrk »

JeremyC wrote:ok two questions.
How do I get more points, and how to a battle someone?
Oh and I am a level 2 all ready, so thanks for the help guys.

I sent you a couple hundred...did you use them already? Sheesh you are fast...
IASCA Certified SQ Judge
USACi Certified SQ Judge
MECA Certified SQ Judge
2010 USACi Spring Break Jam Modified SQ Champion
Moderator for https://www.facebook.com/groups/524841581331183/
CVD Audio Sales and Acquisitions Team
http://www.cvdaudio.com
Post Reply