Page 6 of 6

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:58 pm
by ridr4lif
And just because he's been around doesn't mean he knows everything.


umm......Kiki is an electrical engineer

TEDD

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:02 pm
by SiriusBlack
spkrman wrote:I dont think it matters who is right and who is wrong, I just think it matters who has more posts :)
Obviously, it does matter to you, or you wouldn't have argued with someone who actually knows what they're doing.

I haven't said much in a long time because I never felt the need to... Until now. I must admit, I haven't seen many fights around here (if any), but this situation is in desperate need of attention and that is why I feel that my input is important.

Kiki is a longtime member of the Car Audio Discussion Central Forum (Old Forum) and Car Audio Central Forum (New Forum). He has contributed any and all knowledge that anyone could ever think of using, and then some. I have never seen a post from him that wasn't helpful in one way or another. His many writeups on various FAQ's, along with very helpful advice to both me and other car audio enthusiasts is why I have respect for the man. Your lack of respect for him and his knowledge makes me question your intelligence. Do you honestly think that you can ramble on about something you don't have a clue about and expect to "outsmart" a man who obviously has years of experience in this field? Trust me, you're only hurting yourself.

I feel that someone needs to call an end to this power trip, and seal the deal instead of making threats. I also feel that someone (spkrman) needs to realize that his or her disrespect for the people who obviously are more respected than him or her will result in retaliation.

Take that as you want to...

Jason

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 6:21 pm
by GlassWolf
This isn't a competition or popularity contest, and this thread is no longer offering anything positive to this board, so I am closing the thread in the interest of the greater good and setting aside any personal interest in responding beyond this point.
I feel nothing would be gained by doing so, regardless of empirical evidence to support any claims by anyone involved.

end of thread, end of story.
let's move along now.