Page 6 of 6

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:00 am
by audiobass10
Darthness wrote:Charleston, SC,you're ever in the area, hit me up for sure.
My brother lives in Lexington, kind of close to Charleston.

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:27 pm
by bigbassman
Darthness wrote:Charleston, SC,you're ever in the area, hit me up for sure.
I'll be going to a show or two near Spartanburg this summer..

Loyd L.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:47 am
by GlassWolf
Anyboldy who thinks there's no bass in classic rock music has never, ever listened to Pink Floyd.

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:09 am
by Darthness
soo... i take it that the kicker 600.1 amp is stable to 1 ohm and puts out 600w at it?

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:42 pm
by GlassWolf

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:12 pm
by MobileAudio219
KikiTheCat wrote:Anyboldy who thinks there's no bass in classic rock music has never, ever listened to Pink Floyd.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon!

Pink Floyd = Greatness!

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:49 pm
by High Society
My first thread :) I had to bring it back. 4 RE8's, so sick, so loud!

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:37 pm
by k0rnyfr33k
wow...that was a long time ago......

Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:40 pm
by High Society
I know, I can't believe how fast time moves.