Page 6 of 12

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:40 pm
by High Society
Yalls just HATERZZZZ........

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:09 pm
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:Yalls just HATERZZZZ........
Of crappy music? yes! :attitude

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:13 pm
by Darthness
High Society wrote:Yalls just HATERZZZZ........
don't cry pls :(

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:46 pm
by MobileAudio219
Darthness wrote:don't cry pls :(
it'll run your mascara

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:15 pm
by High Society
I love these threads cause it usually ends in flames! Bring the flames!! hehe
Tell me about it.....I got these losers telling me what to listen to :P

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:32 pm
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:Tell me about it.....I got these losers telling me what to listen to :P
Dear diary... :mecry:

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:38 pm
by William from NOLA
Ok guys, quit making the EMO kids cry more than they already do.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:01 pm
by High Society
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UP ... emo%20song

You guys will like this then.... :)

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:36 pm
by MobileAudio219
You can be emo all you want, but please, not around me... :happy055:

and yeah, already seen the video... :rolleyes:

Posted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:43 am
by solacedagony
High Society wrote:Tell me about it.....I got these losers telling me what to listen to :P
I'm a frickin psychic. Oh, and by the way... Blink 182 < poop ;)