Page 6 of 6

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:45 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
I like it, I'd buy it. And I say do grey shirts, not white.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:10 pm
by Chris from Washington
I like grey better too, never really been a big white T shrit fan.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:10 pm
by Bwcad1
what happend to putting the platnum members on it???

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:20 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Would get a little busy for sure then...

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:18 pm
by High Society
what happend to putting the platnum members on it???
I better become platinum quick! Is there by any chance to have your name put on there some where?

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:45 am
by Chris from Washington
I like the idea of having the names on the shirts, the only problem is it might become difficult to keep the names updated.

I would hate it if a new platty member, bought a shirt but because we have to have these made in advance. That they get the shirt, just to find that thier name isn't on it.