Page 6 of 7

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 pm
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:haha, I edited it right before you posted. BURN!!! :D

that is truly low, here I was thinking I hadn't seen what I thought I had seen and feeling all guilty....

Tim

Posted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm
by MobileAudio219
Tim wrote:here I was thinking I hadn't seen what I thought I had seen and feeling all guilty....
Tim
Does that happen to you alot after sex?

ah ha

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 am
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:Does that happen to you alot after sex?
ah ha

why??

Tim

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am
by MobileAudio219
Tim wrote:why??
Tim
When you get the out of bed and start getting dressed you look over at your partner and realize she, he, it has something you didnt notice before.

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:When you get the out of bed and start getting dressed you look over at your partner and realize she, he, it has something you didnt notice before.
oh ok like you never got a little to drunk. LOL

Tim

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:26 pm
by MobileAudio219
Tim wrote:oh ok like you never got a little to drunk. LOL
Tim
And brought home a dude? Nope!!!!

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:And brought home a dude? Nope!!!!

Well I never brought a dude home I mean gawd.

LOL

Tim

Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm
by MobileAudio219
Oh man, it's amazing what a few shots will turn a skank into. :D

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm
by Tim
MobileAudio219 wrote:Oh man, it's amazing what a few shots will turn a skank into. :D

Well...mickey gilley did say "the girls all get prettier at closing time"

Tim

Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm
by MobileAudio219
Tim wrote:Well...mickey gilley did say "the girls all get prettier at closing time"
Tim
Amen!