Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website ! All vehicles welcome!
All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Post
by Tim » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:32 pm
MobileAudio219 wrote: haha, I edited it right before you posted. BURN!!!
that is truly low, here I was thinking I hadn't seen what I thought I had seen and feeling all guilty....
Tim
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:49 pm
Tim wrote: here I was thinking I hadn't seen what I thought I had seen and feeling all guilty....
Tim
Does that happen to you alot after sex?
ah ha
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Post
by Tim » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:11 am
MobileAudio219 wrote: Does that happen to you alot after sex?
ah ha
why??
Tim
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am
Tim wrote: why??
Tim
When you get the out of bed and start getting dressed you look over at your partner and realize she, he, it has something you didnt notice before.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Post
by Tim » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:15 pm
MobileAudio219 wrote: When you get the out of bed and start getting dressed you look over at your partner and realize she, he, it has something you didnt notice before.
oh ok like you never got a little to drunk. LOL
Tim
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:26 pm
Tim wrote: oh ok like you never got a little to drunk. LOL
Tim
And brought home a dude? Nope!!!!
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Post
by Tim » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:26 pm
MobileAudio219 wrote: And brought home a dude? Nope!!!!
Well I never brought a dude home I mean gawd.
LOL
Tim
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:21 pm
Oh man, it's amazing what a few shots will turn a skank into.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886 Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison
Post
by Tim » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 pm
MobileAudio219 wrote: Oh man, it's amazing what a few shots will turn a skank into.
Well...mickey gilley did say "the girls all get prettier at closing time"
Tim
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919 Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri
Post
by MobileAudio219 » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm
Tim wrote: Well...mickey gilley did say "the girls all get prettier at closing time"
Tim
Amen!