Page 5 of 6
Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:42 pm
by cargodz
MobileAudio219 wrote:Do you ever "accidently" spill bleach on the floor just so you can do some smokey burnouts... Does it have posi traction?
"have you ever taken it off any sweet jumps?"
Actually It won't do burnouts and is single front wheel drive with a top speed of 4mph

The upside to the autoscrubber is that I can go drifting in the mornings before patrons show up... Since it carries it's own hydroplaning material (water), and hits the rear wheels before the squeegee... It's great for doing donuts :happy055:
The forklifts can outrun me in a race, but that riding scrubber turns on a dime and can fit in really small spaces, so I can at least out maneuver them

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:21 am
by MobileAudio219
[quote="cargodz"]Actually It won't do burnouts and is single front wheel drive with a top speed of 4mph

The upside to the autoscrubber is that I can go drifting in the mornings before patrons show up... Since it carries it's own hydroplaning material (water), and hits the rear wheels before the squeegee... It's great for doing donuts :happy055:
The forklifts can outrun me in a race, but that riding scrubber turns on a dime and can fit in really small spaces, so I can at least out maneuver them ]
Haha, it would be like that one episode of south park were kyle and cartmen race down the interstate on big wheels... :happy055:
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:56 am
by CaptainPioneer
perhaps one of the greatest "to be continued" southpark episodes ever lol

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:58 am
by Darthness
[quote="cargodz"]Actually It won't do burnouts and is single front wheel drive with a top speed of 4mph

The upside to the autoscrubber is that I can go drifting in the mornings before patrons show up... Since it carries it's own hydroplaning material (water), and hits the rear wheels before the squeegee... It's great for doing donuts :happy055:
The forklifts can outrun me in a race, but that riding scrubber turns on a dime and can fit in really small spaces, so I can at least out maneuver them ]
our overnight maintenance @ work get to drive things simular to that... i'm jealous. they look fun. i think ours might have a higher top speed though.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:10 am
by brisgreat1
Well I have two part time jobs, maybe one since I sort of got suspended or fired. Anyways I work at a local dry cleaners with a bunch of friends I know, you'd never believe how much more there is to dry cleaning then just washing clothes. The other is valet parking which I'm pretty sure I'm fired or something, but all the rumors are true... never let valet park your car.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:23 am
by William from NOLA
brisgreat1 wrote:but all the rumors are true... never let valet park your car.
Absolutely. I was a valet for 4 days. While I did like driving the cars, I was lucky to bring home minimum wage... yes, LUCKY. Horrible job.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 am
by brtnboarder3241
i work at target..sighhh..and there is definetly nothing exciting. well except the hot chicks..other then that..eh.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:50 pm
by cargodz
Darthness wrote:our overnight maintenance @ work get to drive things simular to that... i'm jealous. they look fun. i think ours might have a higher top speed though.
Actually you'd be suprised at how fast 4mph is whipping up and down isles... They are trying to get me a new lil larger unit that will do up to 5-6mph though... Then maybe we can have drag races between me and the lil electric forklifts

Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:40 pm
by Darthness
electric fork lifts? eww... we use electric walkie stackers, but for outside use we have a propane forklift.
Posted: Tue May 15, 2007 8:08 pm
by OnYrMrk
Good luck Keith, I hear that the CCIE cert is a booger to get through. SAN's are the next big thing, along with NAS and large capacity Tape Libraries.