Page 5 of 6

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:23 pm
by Scarrell

Posted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:13 pm
by High Society
My computer has no sense at all, a total of 156mb, i can't seem to do shit on this thing. Only this site, and listing to kotton mouth kings, thats all this thing can do. Anyway back to the audio, oh, and how come you can;t IM msn and aim?? Where would a good place for my amp to be at, under the seat? is that an allright place for it? When I also ask the audio guy to build me a box, what info do I take to him?

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:30 pm
by High Society
IT'S DONE!! IT'S DONE!!

Yes, four RE8's, powered off a kickerkx600. Damn does it get loud, I’m sitting here with ringing ears. The box was sealed btw, I had no room if I went ported. Now all I need are some good components. Back the RE8's, I wanna thank the board and it's posters for showing me the way. :bow I will be taking some pics hopefully if I can get the camera, The box isn't carpeted yet, so Don't say anything bout that yet, and I still don’t have to much room for this amp ether. All in all, I’ve never heard a 8" subwoofer, now Im a believer :thumbsup

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:42 am
by bigbassman
glad it worked out well for you... :)

I'm still running 8's myself, due to a delay in new wooferages..

Loyd L.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:13 am
by Darthness
someone drive down and let me hear this sht...seriously... :P do thet 8"s get pretty low? how do they handle songs such as late night tip?

edit: i think i'm going to order 3 or 4 RE8"s just for the hell of it.. put them each in .5ft^3 sealed boxes and pretty much do the same thing this guy did... if i like, i keep, if i don't like, i sell.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:20 am
by audiobass10
High Society wrote:IT'S DONE!! IT'S DONE!!

Yes, four RE8's, powered off a kickerkx600. Damn does it get loud, I’m sitting here with ringing ears. The box was sealed btw, I had no room if I went ported. Now all I need are some good components. Back the RE8's, I wanna thank the board and it's posters for showing me the way. :bow I will be taking some pics hopefully if I can get the camera, The box isn't carpeted yet, so Don't say anything bout that yet, and I still don’t have to much room for this amp ether. All in all, I’ve never heard a 8" subwoofer, now Im a believer :thumbsup
Glad to see my RE8 could go to good use. :thumbsup

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 12:50 pm
by bigbassman
Darthness wrote:someone drive down and let me hear this sht...seriously... :P do thet 8"s get pretty low? how do they handle songs such as late night tip?

edit: i think i'm going to order 3 or 4 RE8"s just for the hell of it.. put them each in .5ft^3 sealed boxes and pretty much do the same thing this guy did... if i like, i keep, if i don't like, i sell.
they shine ported :)

where are you located, I may end up in / through your area going to shows..

Loyd L.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:19 pm
by Darthness
Charleston, SC,you're ever in the area, hit me up for sure.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:25 pm
by JeremyC
Darthness wrote:Charleston, SC,
dude, I used to live in Sumter. I like Charleston, and Columbia, but I was glad to get away from Sumter.

Posted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 9:39 pm
by High Society
I got around to listening some diff kind of music, I popped in some punk, and they are hitting every note. I never liked to listen to anything but bigbass, cuz I never thought that rock music really sounded good(had much bass) but they were moving on some punk. I listened to some steve miller, and I'll never look at classic rock the same way. I like to listen to classic rock, but never in a car with beats, but now I'll jam out to some tom petty or joe walsh :) These 8's are every thing and more, btw yes I did get a RE boner. 8" btw lol