...and a Pioneer 8600MP in the other car (also similar high end CD transport and DAC, also time alignment and MP3, and even more features I don't use - ergonomics and menu on this deck are great, but no mute button like my Alpine, and you can't "whip" the volume knob down - the only thing I think this deck lacks).
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
So now that Eclipse's quality has officially
Hence why I have an Alpine 7894 in one vehicle (practically an entry-level... lowest unit with 1-bit DAC, time alignment, and MP3 capability (I converted many of my old cassette tapes to MP3 - crackles and all
)...
...and a Pioneer 8600MP in the other car (also similar high end CD transport and DAC, also time alignment and MP3, and even more features I don't use - ergonomics and menu on this deck are great, but no mute button like my Alpine, and you can't "whip" the volume knob down - the only thing I think this deck lacks).
...and a Pioneer 8600MP in the other car (also similar high end CD transport and DAC, also time alignment and MP3, and even more features I don't use - ergonomics and menu on this deck are great, but no mute button like my Alpine, and you can't "whip" the volume knob down - the only thing I think this deck lacks).
