Page 5 of 12

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:31 am
by GlassWolf
High Society has been banned for: [reason] bad language, Blink182 fanaticism.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:32 am
by GlassWolf
my new favorite bands are Yanni and Zamfir.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:37 am
by solacedagony
GlassWolf wrote:my new favorite bands are Yanni and Zamfir.
Excellent choices.

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:44 am
by Darthness
ewww he likes blink 182... what next, fall out boy/

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:44 am
by High Society
I like em all!!!! I guess I'm just not on that dang ole hater-aid yalls be on.... :)

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:17 am
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:I like em all!!!! I guess I'm just not on that dang ole hater-aid yalls be on.... :)
Nah, you're just an emo kid... :happy055:

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:07 am
by GlassWolf
Image

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:11 am
by MobileAudio219
GlassWolf wrote:Image
For some reason when I look at that picture I get violent... Maybe its because I'm getting hungery?

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:50 pm
by Darthness
you should swing by my house. tons of rabbits around here.

i can't wait til easter!

anyway.. Image
someone make this his avatar.. or something like it, and i'll pay twice come time to renew my platty subscription :P

Posted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:29 pm
by MobileAudio219
Darthness wrote:you should swing by my house. tons of rabbits around here.

i can't wait til easter!

anyway.. Image
someone make this his avatar.. or something like it, and i'll pay twice come time to renew my platty subscription :P
OR I could just go out to my uncles property which consist of 200 acres... Man I love it out there, only about 1 mile from town and half mile from the city lake... The property around it sales for around 20,000-30,000 a lot, which is what about 1/3 of an acre.. Yeah, can we say gold mind?

Heh, we have trails all through out there, fun to take the 4 wheelers out for the day....

Next time I go out there I'll take some pictures, its freaking sweet!!!