Page 5 of 6
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:58 pm
by High Society
ohhh ICIC, I was looking at 15's and they didn't list any diamond audio's or HiFon's in that caty.
If I was you I'd save and get two Diamond audio subs. Those Hifonics look like jokes (Neon Blue Illumination) that is probably the first reason I wouldn't buy. Because they "light up" Look into diamond audio.
Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:14 pm
by GlassWolf
I still say one fifteen.
if you want wow factor, it's more impressive to blow people away with a single sub than a lot of them.
I'm more impressed by a simple system that awes me, than a more is better approach.
anyone can get loud with a bunch of subs.
it takes a good design to have outstanding SQ and SPL with a single good sub.
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:57 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
I definately have to second that ... When someone is impressed by the bass and ask how many subs you have ... One is a better answer. :) They never believe it.
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:53 pm
by JeremyC
Its even better when your subs totally hidden.
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:08 pm
by 15inches
I agree that u should go with a single 15. I had a single Kicker comp 15 and the feeling I got when ppl were amazed by it was the best in the world next to....um never mind. However, Im not an expert and Im not telling u 2 go with a Kicker Comp 15. There are ppl way better qualified to give advice than me Im jus trying to tell u that a 15 wouldnt be a bad idea. Also, it may be different at your school but at mine, there werent very many ppl who could say they had a 15.....Actually i was the only 1 who did. I miss those days already.

Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:51 pm
by Taco Supreme
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:38 pm
by 15inches
I'd proly go with the
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5058.html but once again im no expert so my opinion isnt much good...especially here
Posted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:03 pm
by High Society
Pass on all. Save yourself some money and get something good the first time. You will kick yourself in the arse, because in the long run you will just be unsatisfied and end up spending more money, then just gettin something good the first time.
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:34 am
by Taco Supreme
Posted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:37 am
by two4fifteen
it was already suggested. and yes, that would work well.