Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

yeah, im a newb, and i need help!!

Post all your general car audio questions here.
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

ohhh ICIC, I was looking at 15's and they didn't list any diamond audio's or HiFon's in that caty.
If I was you I'd save and get two Diamond audio subs. Those Hifonics look like jokes (Neon Blue Illumination) that is probably the first reason I wouldn't buy. Because they "light up" Look into diamond audio.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
User avatar
GlassWolf
Master of My Domain
Posts: 6725
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Columbia, SC
Contact:

Post by GlassWolf »

I still say one fifteen.
if you want wow factor, it's more impressive to blow people away with a single sub than a lot of them.
I'm more impressed by a simple system that awes me, than a more is better approach.

anyone can get loud with a bunch of subs.
it takes a good design to have outstanding SQ and SPL with a single good sub.
Image
GlassWolf (aka KikiTheCat)
moderator-administrator
Robert Wollenberg
Posts: 1386
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:45 am
Location: Abilene, Texas

Post by Robert Wollenberg »

I definately have to second that ... When someone is impressed by the bass and ask how many subs you have ... One is a better answer. :) They never believe it.
Robert R. Wollenberg
Audio Alchemy, Owner
Phone: (325) 480-2790
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: www.audiochemy.com
www.abilenecaraudio.com
www.abilenecaralarms.com
FB: www.facebook.com/audio.alchemy
JeremyC
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 4:13 am
Location: Oklahoma

Post by JeremyC »

Its even better when your subs totally hidden.
15inches
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by 15inches »

I agree that u should go with a single 15. I had a single Kicker comp 15 and the feeling I got when ppl were amazed by it was the best in the world next to....um never mind. However, Im not an expert and Im not telling u 2 go with a Kicker Comp 15. There are ppl way better qualified to give advice than me Im jus trying to tell u that a 15 wouldnt be a bad idea. Also, it may be different at your school but at mine, there werent very many ppl who could say they had a 15.....Actually i was the only 1 who did. I miss those days already. :sad017:
Taco Supreme
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: New York

Post by Taco Supreme »

15inches
Junior Member
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:44 pm

Post by 15inches »

I'd proly go with the http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5058.html but once again im no expert so my opinion isnt much good...especially here
High Society
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2473
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:59 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Post by High Society »

Pass on all. Save yourself some money and get something good the first time. You will kick yourself in the arse, because in the long run you will just be unsatisfied and end up spending more money, then just gettin something good the first time.
♠ Mateo ♠

80 pounds of Titanium
Proud Member of Team Wolfpack Audio
Taco Supreme
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:17 pm
Location: New York

Post by Taco Supreme »

two4fifteen
Senior Member
Posts: 774
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2005 8:00 am
Location: detroit

Post by two4fifteen »

High Society wrote:http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_7033.html
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_3410.html
Thats pretty much All I would go with if I was to buy of there.
it was already suggested. and yes, that would work well.
Post Reply