Page 5 of 6

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:38 am
by JASON96R
My current setup in my 96 Grand Cherokee is:

Stock Infinity Gold system with 2 blown door speakers, and the other 2 not far behind.

Future system:

HU:JVC KD-AR8500
Spkr: Elevation Audio 6.5" Components
Amp: Elevation Audio 125.4
Sub: Sound Splinter 10"

Right now I have the Amp, and might end up with the Speakers in a month or so.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:08 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Infinity...

:rolleyes:

Im sure you will replace it all sooner or later :p

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:31 pm
by JASON96R
Yes, definitely I just have to wait untill I have all the pieces. The car I use to deliver pizzas and basically everything else because of mpg, fuel pump just went bad. Because, of rust who knows what all will have to be done to get the tank in where it will stay. This fuel pump etc. may cost me more than I spent on the whole car $350 with tax and title.

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 3:36 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Maybe put a plastic one in the trunk?

Might be cheaper/easier in the long run?

Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:34 pm
by curtis
2005 Toyota 4Runner

HU: Pioneer AVIC-N2 (bypassed)
Speakers(front): CDT Audio CL-69X 2-way 6X9" component system
Speakers(rear): Boston Acoustic 6.5" coaxials
Sub: Hsu Research ASW1203 in custom sealed enclosure
Amp: JL Audio e6450

Posted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:56 pm
by High Society
Old set up

HU: JVC ar7000
Speaker: Arc Audio 5022's
Sub: RE8's (x4)
Sub amp: Kicker KX 600.1

new set up. Check the sig :)

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:11 am
by Bwcad1
changing again lol
Pioneer DEH-7500MP
4 Hifonics Atlas Sq 12s
2 Autotek MM4000.1s
1 NSB-90
1 200 Amp Excessive amperage Alt
8 Premier 6.5s on 2 GM-4000F

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:17 am
by OnYrMrk
did I just see sq subs?

I still haven't ruled out 8 8ohm 15's in a wall, running off my one LRx1.400 at one ohm.

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:21 am
by Bwcad1
yes yes you did. they hifonics atlas square sq's were designed to fight the l7 be loud but sound good the main down fall of the l7 well in testing them Mike stiers and Mike fallon found them to be extremly loud and damn near indestructable. Mike fallon is doing high 150s in a wall in a sunfire at 42hz!!! Mike stiers took the MT 18s out of his huge bandpass stuck a new baffle on it and put in 2 atlases!!! there bandpass is upwards of 10 cf they dont let the tech info out. and the atlases took a goliaths in a huge box. and was extremely loud.

Posted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:33 am
by Robert Wollenberg
Current system:

HU: Pioneer DEH-P940MP
Amp: Phoenix Gold XS-6600
Subs: Kiker Solobaric L7 10" (originals)
Front stage: Audiobahn components

System in the works:

DLS tweets (I already have)
Focal mids (Already have)
JL Audio Slash Amps (maybe)
Adire Brahma Sub (maybe)
160 amp alternator
Eclipse CD7000
Viper Alarm