Page 5 of 8
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:25 pm
by Bwcad1
well im in the process of switching the blazer over to sq and building an extreme spl vehicle ideal an old late 70s ford the big ass ones. these will be for the shop show cars.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:34 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
That's ideal of course. Two setups for each type of person. That's expensive though. Can you handle that? Here in the DC area I was hoping to appeal to those interested in mo better sound. In Michigan all you have to do is be loud. Lots of bump. Maybe you could design your card more toward which ever type of person you have near you. If you have one specific type or what ever. Again, you know your audience. What ever you decide, the card is looking good. People will identify with the wolf and name. I still believe what makes or breaks a local car audio store is word of mouth. If you're good, people will come, if you're bad, they won't. It won't matter what your card says on it. lol.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:55 pm
by William from NOLA
New one is pretty good. I just did a little straightening.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:58 pm
by Bwcad1
will can you remove the we have it or get it and try to word what me and airforce were talking about?
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:01 pm
by William from NOLA
I'll see what I can think of. Not sure how to word it though.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:03 pm
by William from NOLA
What about "Wide selections at all price ranges" ?
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:04 pm
by Bwcad1
yea anything around those lines. i just want people to understand that we carry all types of products and do all types of things lol.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:17 pm
by William from NOLA
Another shot at it. I made it smaller this time for you guys who like to see the whole thing at once!
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:26 pm
by William from NOLA
I wasn't happy with that last one. Here's another revision.
Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:36 pm
by ridr4lif
The 2 look identical william. Maybe just change the font of "wide selections.....we do it all" to look like the original font. Other than that it looks good.