Page 5 of 6

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:29 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Ok, I redid the old speaker design with the new font...

Image

Lemme know what you guys think...

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:43 am
by Justin from Detroit1
It seems too busy, I honestly wouldn't wear it. Doesn't seem professional.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:06 am
by Bwcad1
just use the cac with the speaker logo on it and put CarAudioCentral.net on the back thats just my idea though

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:20 am
by Ryan from Ohio

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:22 am
by sinister audio
that should work pretty good. atleast there will be something on the front so it will help smoker from burning his nipple again.

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:12 am
by Ryan from Ohio
http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=cdoyl ... =caraudio1

Thats on Chris did.

If anyone else wants to design one at custom ink please do so and post a link here...

Something retro would be cool, but Im not artist!

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:20 am
by Bwcad1
glad you guys used my idea and im a contibuting member of the car audio central society! lol :sm29:

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:38 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Use the one Chris did, but on the front, just put Car Audio Central with the subwoofer behind it, then on the back put the whole site. I like Chris's, let's do that one :)

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:15 pm
by Chris from Washington
Justin from Detroit wrote:Use the one Chris did, but on the front, just put Car Audio Central with the subwoofer behind it, then on the back put the whole site. I like Chris's, let's do that one :)

Like This?

http://customink.com/cink/r.jsp?E=cdoyl ... =caraudio2

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:16 pm
by Chris from Washington
I added the #1 part, but not sure if it looks good on the shirt.