Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
XXX's over-rated...a challenge to you.
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
So basically..... it backfired on you. Bad attempt at a cover-up though.Justin from Detroit wrote:Holy shit look what i got started.
I STARTED THIS THREAD TO GET THINGS STARTED ON THIS BOARD. I MADE HALF OF THAT SHIT UP. THE XXX'S MAY VERY WELL BE LOUDER THEN MY PROS, AND I DON'T CARE. I MADE HALF OF THAT SHIT UP.
All I wanted to do was spark a fire in this palce and get things going, and it seem to worked. Yes, I still say my Pros can be louder then XXX's, but there is no "challenge" to make Detroit Bass money. I had this all planned from the start, ask Chris from MI and Basstronics, they both knew about my plan from the start.
READ AGAIN : I MADE SHIT UP.
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
No we dont need to flame.
But it worked...
A lot of good information came out in the open.
But the whole Xmax drama, well it still isnt cleared up very well.
There are still more than one way to measure it and be acceptable. IMO they need to standardize it...
Which method of finding Xmax is most commonly used?
:)
But it worked...
A lot of good information came out in the open.
But the whole Xmax drama, well it still isnt cleared up very well.
There are still more than one way to measure it and be acceptable. IMO they need to standardize it...
Which method of finding Xmax is most commonly used?
:)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
-
audiofreak12
- Senior Member
- Posts: 242
- Joined: Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:32 pm
- Location: Missouri
Well, Justin's idea worked, there were people posting on this thread no one has ever herd of. It got some of the inactive users to start posting a little and it kind of woke everyone up.
As for the whole x-max thing, i think its time for kiki to do a write-up on xmax/xmech and everything else discussed in the thread.
I learned alot from this, even if it was all just to get things started. Well done Justin the board isnt dead anymore.
As for the whole x-max thing, i think its time for kiki to do a write-up on xmax/xmech and everything else discussed in the thread.
I learned alot from this, even if it was all just to get things started. Well done Justin the board isnt dead anymore.
