He didn't have any kids.Chris from Washington wrote:I still can't believe this has happened, his family is in my prayers.
I can't remember did he have kids?
Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
robbies dead
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
-
Ryan from Ohio
- Posts: 13308
- Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
- Contact:
^ That would be Glen then.
Sounds like hes got a handle on the flowers as well. I will edit out my posts to avoid further confusion.
Sounds like hes got a handle on the flowers as well. I will edit out my posts to avoid further confusion.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I'd like to get the flowers and cash donations.
I was going to do roughly 120 in flowers and the rest on a card. At the moment we have 30 dollars and my 100 (I hope I can do 100)
Anything anyone else can donate please do so. If you want a saying to go into a memorial book I'm gonna try and do please let me know. I'm gonna take some pictures from the inet and my wedding and setup a memorial book I hope.
Paypal is [email protected]
OHH for the flowers I talked to the floral people and they said typically with cremations you'll do baskets because theres not a place to keep the flowers at the service and they (the family) will bring them back home. I'm going to leave it up to ya'll so any suggestions. Like I said 65-200+ was the price range the floral guy told me for 120 he'd make it really nice and showed me some samples and they were very nice.
I was going to do roughly 120 in flowers and the rest on a card. At the moment we have 30 dollars and my 100 (I hope I can do 100)
Anything anyone else can donate please do so. If you want a saying to go into a memorial book I'm gonna try and do please let me know. I'm gonna take some pictures from the inet and my wedding and setup a memorial book I hope.
Paypal is [email protected]
OHH for the flowers I talked to the floral people and they said typically with cremations you'll do baskets because theres not a place to keep the flowers at the service and they (the family) will bring them back home. I'm going to leave it up to ya'll so any suggestions. Like I said 65-200+ was the price range the floral guy told me for 120 he'd make it really nice and showed me some samples and they were very nice.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
$110.00 sent to ya Glen.
Like I said before, this money goes to the family towards the funeral cost or whatever. Thanks man!
Justin.
I understand the basket is a nice gesture, but for $120 bucks your going to get 5 bucks worth a fruit in a 10 dollar basket, which is likely is just to sit on the counter and rot.
Like I said before, this money goes to the family towards the funeral cost or whatever. Thanks man!
Justin.
I understand the basket is a nice gesture, but for $120 bucks your going to get 5 bucks worth a fruit in a 10 dollar basket, which is likely is just to sit on the counter and rot.
-
ZeroAccess
- Senior Member
- Posts: 780
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:58 pm
I'll do a nice set of flowers nothing super fancy (outta my pocket) and give the rest to the family
It seems like that would be most peoples umm request I think may be the right word.
I wanna bring something, I'll probally do a small basket and then setup a memorial book I really want to set something together I can give the family so they understand how much Robby meant to so many people. I'm compiling stuff all night and all day tommorow if you have anything please get it to me (email,pst,phone call) by like 9pm tomorrow so I have time to get it together.
If you donate money and want it to be for a specific reason please let me know. I'll make sure its done exactly how you'd like it to be.
It seems like that would be most peoples umm request I think may be the right word.
I wanna bring something, I'll probally do a small basket and then setup a memorial book I really want to set something together I can give the family so they understand how much Robby meant to so many people. I'm compiling stuff all night and all day tommorow if you have anything please get it to me (email,pst,phone call) by like 9pm tomorrow so I have time to get it together.
If you donate money and want it to be for a specific reason please let me know. I'll make sure its done exactly how you'd like it to be.
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
They charged me 3.49 to send that to ya... bastards! Oh well, it gets there fast!ZeroAccess wrote:Holy shit yea just got it man awesome were up to
140!! thanks a lot for ya'lls support thank you just refreshed and got it so thank you!
Edit : PayPal balance: $138.22 ...damn canadians (if that spelled right)
EDIT: 2.9% + $0.30 per transaction