Page 5 of 5

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:00 pm
by NorthQuad
DD as in Digital Designs? Is there something I should know before considering two of their 8" subs any further?

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:04 pm
by Bwcad1
They make great subs and there a pain in the ass if you have to deal with them for CS.

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:09 pm
by cargodz
Bwcad1 wrote:They make great subs and there a pain in the ass if you have to deal with them for CS.
I hate to say it, but that's the biggest reason I didn't get a DD dealership... The biggest complaints I've heard have been with customer service and Not with the products.

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:15 pm
by Bwcad1
cargodz wrote:I hate to say it, but that's the biggest reason I didn't get a DD dealership... The biggest complaints I've heard have been with customer service and Not with the products.

Im sure the insanely high buy in had nothing to do with it right?

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm
by NorthQuad
Good to know. Good to know.

Not really sure what to get now though.

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:52 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Bwcad1 wrote:Im sure the insanely high buy in had nothing to do with it right?
What do you mean? Steve told me I can buy a "sample pallet" Then after that buy by the pallet... lol

F That.

Posted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:58 pm
by Bwcad1
LOL. Yea that company is on one high ass horse.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:51 am
by Ryan from Ohio
No small place can buy pallets worth... Especially at their prices...

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:03 am
by cargodz
Bwcad1 wrote:Im sure the insanely high buy in had nothing to do with it right?
Actually they would have changed the buy in more recently then... Back about 2-3 years ago was when I was looking at acquiring a dealer account and I would have only had to buy any 4 subs to start (any model no price limit and could Not get the Z series in the initial order) and any 4 at a time after that or 2 of the high end 9500 or Z series there after and any order $3500 and up had free shipping...
But I had a hell of a time just getting through to them even then to discuss all those conditions... After that I starting looking into how well the rest of their customer service was and heard enough complaints to decide against it.

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:56 am
by MobileAudio219
2 10" hdc3 end thread