Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Anyone remember the rms wattage for the original XXX?

All speaker/sub woofer related questions.
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:
MobileAudio219 wrote: not really I want them for blackmail when you run for office.
Tim
I'm not rich, I can't be president.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:
Tim wrote: I'm not rich, I can't be president.

Aint that the truth cant by your way into the white house like everyone else.

tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:
MobileAudio219 wrote: Aint that the truth cant by your way into the white house like everyone else.
tim
The amount of money these guys are spending on their campaign is crazy.
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:
Tim wrote: The amount of money these guys are spending on their campaign is crazy.

the President isn't elected anymore, it goes to the highest bidder.

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:
MobileAudio219 wrote: the President isn't elected anymore, it goes to the highest bidder.
Tim
Well, I dont know if I would go that far....
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:
Tim wrote: Well, I dont know if I would go that far....

I will, in fact I did. Back in the day people ran with morals and standards, and they stuck by it. But now they make promises and blow sunshine up our butts and tell us what....

I won't get into it. I don't want to bring politics into this board, its too good for that.

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

Tim wrote:
MobileAudio219 wrote: I will, in fact I did. Back in the day people ran with morals and standards, and they stuck by it. But now they make promises and blow sunshine up our butts and tell us what....
I won't get into it. I don't want to bring politics into this board, its too good for that.
Tim

Ehh, I think its always been that way for the most part. It's just now we tend to dig into their past and current life, and with all the news resources it spreads like a wild fire...
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:
Tim wrote: Ehh, I think its always been that way for the most part. It's just now we tend to dig into their past and current life, and with all the news resources it spreads like a wild fire...

Yes we do, and it does spread fast.

Just out of morbid curiousity did we ever give the dude an answer to this post before we jacked it??

Tim
User avatar
MobileAudio219
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4919
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
Location: Sullivan Missouri

Post by MobileAudio219 »

I did...
Tim
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1886
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:46 pm
Location: 1060 W. Addison

Post by Tim »

MobileAudio219 wrote:I did...
Okay good now I don't feel so bad about taking over his thread. :D

Tim
Locked