Page 4 of 7

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:50 pm
by smoker
once again, they didnt show the execution, they didnt even show him standing on the gallows with a rope around his neck.......and maybe your not old enough to be looking at boobies.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:52 pm
by justaghost
smoker wrote:must just come naturally then....this all has a familiar ring to it doesnt it?
what are you talking about... familiar ring? if you want to shoot me for trying to improve someones english, then go ahead. Its just pretty sad when there are some illegal mexicans next door to me that can speak better english than some of you.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:52 pm
by ZeroAccess
I'm 23 :(
How old ya gotta be..
Maybe I should watch this video I reckon...and see what the fuss is about. Would prolly help my arguements...or make me see differently.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:55 pm
by ZeroAccess
the vid on CNN shows him in the noose...
I dunno

OK well, dude is dead so it don't matta now dat dood be as ded as a dore nale


....justaghost, that should have made you happy

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:58 pm
by smoker
justaghost wrote:what are you talking about... familiar ring? if you want to shoot me for trying to improve someones english, then go ahead. Its just pretty sad when there are some illegal mexicans next door to me that can speak better english than some of you.

if you dont understand you dont need an attitude, if you do understand then you know what im talking about and still dont need an attitude. either way the attitude shows just what your mindset is and needs to go. maybe you should make a friend first before you start ripping on people. and while im thinking about it, stop dragging this off topic.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:06 pm
by justaghost
i didnt have an attitude. just speaking whats on my mind. i also dont understand why you are backing someone up who was wrong and attacking the person who was right.

zeroaccess, i never said i wasnt happy. I definitely am happy that the @$$hole is dead.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 pm
by Darthness
this is the internet, and for someone who is complaining about grammar and shit you sure type fucked up. maybe i can hook you up with my old english professor, he was a jackass and you two would make a perfect match.

since i'm bored, i'll correct a few of your posts for you.
did you learn nothing in english class boy? haha proper english is hanged.
should be more like
Did you learn nothing in English class, boy? Proper English is hanged.
It's also proper English to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence, not to mention English, and you forgot a comma there.
dont be mad at me because youre uneducated .

anyways...he was a bad person and did a lot of bad things. I dont know if we are any safer because of his death. His captivity - yes.
should be more like
Don't be mad at me because you're uneducated.
hey calm down there cad. im not trying to start any trouble. I was just helping out your english thats all. Congrats on being an engineer.
this one is pretty fucked up too.
Hey, calm down there Bill. I'm not trying to start any trouble, I was just helping out your English, that's all.
what are you talking about... familiar ring? if you want to shoot me for trying to improve someones english, then go ahead. Its just pretty sad when there are some illegal mexicans next door to me that can speak better english than some of you.
hum...
What are you talking about? Familiar ring? If you want to shoot me for trying to improve someone's English, then go ahead. It's just pretty sad when there are illegal aliens next door to me that can speak better English than some of you.
i didnt have an attitude. just speaking whats on my mind. i also dont understand why you are backing someone up who was wrong and attacking the person who was right.

zeroaccess, i never said i wasnt happy. I definitely am happy that the @$$hole is dead.
wow.
I didn't have an attitude; just speaking what's on my mind. I also don't understand why you are backing someone up who was wrong and attacking the person who was right.
Zeroaccess, I never said I wasn't happy, I am definitely happy that the asshole is dead.
now as you can see, i am not perfect myself. I don't give normally give two shits about how i type as long as its readable. but for god's sake if you're going to bitch at people for typing bad then atleast try and type right in your own posts. thanks. that is all.

drive around to the next window.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:59 pm
by Bwcad1
what you don't realize is u started shit with a regular on this board. these people back me up because im a friend to them. i have spent hours helping them with there audio problems. then some punk like yourself comes on the board and starts shit about proper grammar. then you tell me i speak worse English than the Mexicans next door? ur a fool. if you don't like my English don't read my sentences. and im pretty sure my buddy darthness here put you in your place.

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:08 pm
by Darthness
oh yeah...justaghost

Image

Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:41 pm
by ZeroAccess
I'm not allowed to say Oh Snap but if I was...this would be a good time to do it :( lol

Darthness'th has owned thee