Page 4 of 6

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:23 pm
by High Society
Which mcD's did you eat at?? Iam more of a jered fan, so i eat at subway, or I'll just eat at my work for free :) And Ive never herd of camri before, is it up my chi town? Btw, what the hell was you doin in danville anyway, its a pretty run down place here anyway. The school here sucks balls, I got suspended once for flipping off the ast principal. He called me stupid, so I thought I would tell him what I thought.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:35 pm
by High Society
BTW, next time you should hit up the lil nugget, "The working mans countryclub" has the greastest steaks known to man at that place, but the service is slow, the beer is warm, and the food is lousy. Has some good fights tho, last week there was a 20 man war outside, thats right 20, all rawed out(on coke) gotta say I had a blast.

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:47 pm
by Scarrell
Jared the resteraunt? that place is awesome!(my name is Jared also). ummm i dont remember what i was doin there, i think i went there to see a cousin of mine, and his band play... i dont remember their because its been awhile but his name is Brad Upton.. i think their band is called.. The Addicks or somethin like that..

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:52 pm
by High Society
Hard Rock? Punk? If its any of those Ill bet my sis knowns them, she likes that kinda music, our if its an older band, my uncle probly knows them, hes in a band too, The greyhouds, was the last name I think they called themselfs. Oh! Did your town get any of the snow storm?

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:11 pm
by Scarrell
they are punk band.. yeah we got like 2 feet of snow in town and over 7 feet in the country... nothin new when it snows here though.. do you have MSN? because we could just talk in there instead of rambling in the topic :P

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:13 pm
by High Society
lol good ideal

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:15 pm
by High Society
Mattrockn311

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:19 pm
by Scarrell
sorry i dont have AIM, just Yahoo and MSN

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:21 pm
by High Society
Well its my aol sn

Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:22 pm
by High Society
I need to get to bed anyway, to bad it just can't snow on a school day :(