Page 4 of 4
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:12 am
by Justin from Detroit1
It is simply comparing liquid in general. Re Bull does not give you energy. Anyone who believes this needs to get their head examined. I am comparing liquid one to liquid two.
Liquid 1 : 25 cents an ounce
Liquid 2 : 4 cents an ounce
I'm saying people spend wayy too much money on crappy energy drinks that give them an illusion of being more energized.
Oh, and if you want to get technical, Arizona DOES have an "energy" drink, which is also 99 cents for a 24 ounce of it.
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:42 am
by smoker
It is simply comparing liquid in general. Re Bull does not give you energy. Anyone who believes this needs to get their head examined. I am comparing liquid one to liquid two.
Liquid 1 : 25 cents an ounce
Liquid 2 : 4 cents an ounce
well if its a bargain your looking for i can sell you a gallon of piss for 50 cents.
thats like .39 cents per ounce
or i can sell smaller bottles of 4 ounces for a penny as an introductory price.
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:51 am
by joeyc
I have heard people say that none of the above mentioned drinks give them energy, but I guess It just depends on the person. When I don't sleep at all, they wake me up for at least half the day.
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:03 am
by cargodz
Ok, time for me to step in.
I got one word for ya...COFFEE!
Not that McD's or Gas station crap.
I'm talkin, brew at home, 14 tablespoons to a pot, mud.
Now that's a waker upper.
In fact I had a boss at my morning job that insisted that I bring him 1 8oz. cup every morning and he claimed it had the same effect as a 6 pack of monster energy drinks (which he love's).
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:11 am
by joeyc
Yeah someone mentioned how you come down hard off of a caffeine buzz, which is very true. I don't do that with energy drinks though.
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:45 pm
by smoker
no takers?
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:10 pm
by MrSo0h0o
joeyc wrote:Yeah someone mentioned how you come down hard off of a caffeine buzz, which is very true. I don't do that with energy drinks though.
many energy drinks like monster and rockstar, because they are OVERsized, give many people a "low" after the caffeine buzz. this is the reason why red bull is "only" 8.3oz. it is the perfect mixture of all the ingredients including caffeine.
Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:54 pm
by MobileAudio219
MrSo0h0o wrote:many energy drinks like monster and rockstar, because they are OVERsized, give many people a "low" after the caffeine buzz. this is the reason why red bull is "only" 8.3oz. it is the perfect mixture of all the ingredients including caffeine.
I just dont like the taste of the engery drinks, plus on top of that they're more expensive. My cousin however, he drinks 1-2 engery drinks on top of 4-5 mountain dews at work (night shift) and says it does helps him stay awake...