Page 4 of 4

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:00 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
I'm pretty sure all Kicker is made overseas.

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 pm
by Ampresearch
i have the same opinion as most fo the others. i would offer to try the product and THEN decide.
MY fav part of the site is how the had to photo shop there company sign on the side of the building lol

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:07 pm
by solacedagony
I'd like to hear how they do for the money. And do they make 18s?

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:31 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Ampresearch wrote:i have the same opinion as most fo the others. i would offer to try the product and THEN decide.
MY fav part of the site is how the had to photo shop there company sign on the side of the building lol

It isn't photoshopped. I have a banner exactly like that sitting in my room.


No, they don't make 18s

Posted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:37 pm
yeah i would too