Page 4 of 4

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:51 pm
by Syris
well i picked the subs up earlier today and am currently putting them in a box

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:47 pm
by Syris
any suggestions while putting these in?

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:00 pm
by High Society
any suggestions while putting these in?
don't get them near an open flame. They are flammable.

Posted: Fri May 19, 2006 10:06 pm
by kevinberry1
High Society wrote:don't get them near an open flame. They are flammable.
LOL

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:15 am
by Syris
you know that makes me ask, have you had some bad experiences with fire and subs?

Posted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:33 pm
by joeyc
I have had some bad experiences with fire, but not with subs and fire. But, this may be just a hunch, you probably don't want to mix the two :p

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:07 am
by High Society
you know that makes me ask, have you had some bad experiences with fire and subs?

Ya I wanted to test out how long it would take a sub to catch fire. I tired it on my RE8's....and well it was a stupid experiment.....just don't tell joey :)

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:19 pm
by Syris
and the results are?

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:50 pm
by joeyc
LOL, I don't care anymore, just so long as DHL pays out on the insurance. Still have one that works, haven't hooked it up yet though :p

Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:08 pm
by High Society
and the results are?
Subs on fire are coooollll..
LOL, I don't care anymore, just so long as DHL pays out on the insurance. Still have one that works, haven't hooked it up yet though
Them sums-a-bitches. You better get your money. One is no fun :(