Page 4 of 5
Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:33 am
by smoker
well......it appears the car may have been unsafe......i saw him yesterday and it is back down on the ground......it still sits up way higher than normal and now has step bars on the side of it from a pickup truck but it doesnt look like a stomper anymore
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:53 am
by haynes
Those rims have to be expensive
Posted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:24 pm
by Team AI
I miss stompers... they were cool as hell.
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 5:45 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Not to dig up a super old post, but I got info!
This guys style is spreading!
I seen a 4 door body style just like this but was dark red/brown and raised high as hell also...
Kinda scary!
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:03 pm
by joeyc
SWEET!!! lol Maybe I can do my 66 'stang like that when I get back to work on it! What do y'all think?
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:06 pm
by smoker
joeyc wrote:SWEET!!! lol Maybe I can do my 66 'stang like that when I get back to work on it! What do y'all think?
i will hunt you down and kill you if you so much as think about defiling a ford motor company product in that way....
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:06 pm
by joeyc
smoker wrote:i will hunt you down and kill you if you so much as think about defiling a ford motor company product in that way....

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:14 pm
by smoker
dont cross me now!!!!! ive got a soft spot for older stangs and if you do that to it......i cant be held responsible for my own actions....
Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:02 pm
by joeyc
smoker wrote:dont cross me now!!!!! ive got a soft spot for older stangs and if you do that to it......i cant be held responsible for my own actions....

:help:

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:41 am
by jasonc1976
i would kick your butt joey!! dont make me drive up there and do it!!