Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New Company

Post all your general car audio questions here.

Whcih Company

You may select up to 3 options

 
 
View results

Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Some guy on ECA had some pics, but it was mostly Arcs stuff, which you know about already, a little bit of typical Alpine bling, and some pics of Scott Buwaldas (Hybrid Audio Technologies) upcoming speaker lineup. I'm really excited about the Hybrid Audio stuff, born from competition, right in line with what I've wanted to see from car audio.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

"Arc going on Overhaulin kinda worries me. With the increased demand, they will most likely go down in quality to keep up with the demand. I'll be waiting for people to start asking why their subs aren't chromed!!"

Or they could just raise prices.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

I haven't seen any pics of the new ARC stuff yet, link? My new catalogs won't be here til next week.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

I'm about to go to work, I'll get it to you later if I can find it.
Jonathan
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1775
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:44 pm
Location: Georgia

Post by Jonathan »

Nevermind, here it is:
http://www.ibanezcollectorboxes.com/CESday1/

Arcs got some pretty sweet stuff in there.
Justin from Detroit1
Junior Member
Posts: 0
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
Location: Detroit

Post by Justin from Detroit1 »

Wow, that is one huge fucking amplifier. ARC Audio's new products look real nice. Check out how big the amp in the bottom of pic DAY 1 033 is. Can't wait to get my price list on these lol.
audiobass10
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1076
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Cape Coral, Florida

Post by audiobass10 »

Justin from Detroit wrote:Speaking of CES, anyone know where to get some good pics of all the audio companies new stuff?
http://www.incriminatoraudio.com/ces2006

Bunch of pics there.
sinister audio
Master of My Domain
Posts: 2562
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
Location: Watertown, South Dakota
Contact:

Post by sinister audio »

i got an arc dealer pack coming to me so thats pretty cool. and thats one huge amp.
User avatar
lotas
Posts: 1112
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 8:00 am
Location: WA

Post by lotas »

Yeah Will I hope that doesn't happen too, that would be too bad.

Devin, what about CDT?
Jszar
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1586
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Quantico, VA

Post by Jszar »

Yeah I was going to say Digital Designs too, or maybe Image Dynamics...do they do their own sales?
Post Reply