Page 4 of 6

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:44 pm
by GlassWolf
Joe, I spent a portion of my life growing up in Japan and Korea. Yeah I watch quite a bit of anime.. I guess ya never saw my outdated DVD list.. lol

http://www.wickedcases.com/HT/dvdlist.html

I need to update it badly.. I'm missing a ton of stuff I got since the last time I looked at the list a year or two ago.

Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 9:08 pm
by GlassWolf
you'll find my wallpaper amusing too

Eva paper.Image

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:10 pm
by Chris from Washington
OK Lost people have you seen this site?

http://www.oceanic-air.com/

It's the fictional air lines from the show, I heard there is suppose to be a bunch of secrets inserted through out the site.

On the home page click on the Find button, then after that page loads click on the 'pre board check in' You can move the letters that say Ethan Rom around and down to the boxes. But not sure what after that.

There is suppose to be a bunch of easter eggs hidden in the site, but I just haven't figured out how to find them.

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:31 pm
by Bwcad1
just says loading for me

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:33 pm
by Chris from Washington
it takes awhile, but it does finally appear

Posted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:39 pm
by Chris from Washington
[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/DCCREA%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/img]Here is the screen I'm talking about.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:30 am
by Joe Smoe
Cool. Anybody found anything else yet?

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:45 am
by Chris from Washington
No, I'm not sure what you're suppose to do. I was hoping someone else got it :)

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:48 pm
by Chris from MI
ok, if you go to the site and click on find first, after it loads up if you look closely at the word economy class and the under it are the numbers 11-42. Next to the 42 the letter F is flashing. Click on the F and then in the back of the plane a seat box turns green. When you click the seat it simulates the plane breaking in half and shows a breif video and stuff. Thats all I have found so far.

Posted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:51 pm
by Chris from MI
If you wait after the first video thing then more seats start to turn green you can click on.